Monday, May 4, 2009

Advocacy Project: Online Learning Activity

title: Urban Sprawl- How does it affect you?

Instructions: Take a look at facts from the "Take Action" section of http://www.sprawlcity.org/



The questions will refer to sub-sections of the Take Action area of study. They are the "Getting Started" pdf file, and the "Shaping Decisions" pdf file. (I shoud note that this author is from Canada and his lobbying notes are based on the Canadian parliment).


Once you have read these links take the quiz I have posted from quizyourfriends.com

***This is an important topic because it effects many of the large cities that are growing so big that they are big contributors to air pollution from being dependant on automoblies. Spreading cities take up land that is quickly depleting animals' resources and natural habitat.









2 comments:

  1. Hey Kevin. I don't think the quiz worked. This is an interesting topic, I've never really given it much thought until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin,
    Good test I should have studied harder! I've never really though about this idea until you brought it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete